Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let me introduce myself

Hi people.
This is my first blog post,and strangely its my board exams now!!!I got sick of studying,so,I'm writing now!!First of all,a big thank you for taking the time to read what i write.My name is Achyuth,i'm basically a douchebag(sorry!!).I'm a geek,who loves gaming,watching movies and listening to music(any kind,as long as its beautiful).I'm a couch potato.My only passion is movies.If I see a wonderful movie,no matter what genre,I think about it all the time,and it stays in my heart.Maybe one day,i will write my own story and see it come on screen!I named this blog as "The Grove Street's Blog" because of some reasons.For starters,Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was one of my favourite video games,but the place where it was set,Grove Street(you guessed it!!),well,its awesome,and my best friend and I always used to pretend to be living there,pretending to be the heroes,because there,we would be respected,unlike the real world.Another reason is,Grove Street is not a real place,and well,in this blog,I tend to write whatever is in my mind,and most of it is not feasible in the real world,so,a fictional world would be ideal,don't you think?I think its fair that you should know what i will be writing in the future.I'll write my views on some things that are happening in the world,I will write stories,poems,and whatever else interests me.The reason I write is,well,first off,I am a totally different person when I write,than when I talk to someone face to face.I tend to make a fool of myself all the time when I talk to someone face to face.Movies are my life.I don't have that many good friends,just 4 to be exact.One thing is,if I see someone in need of help,I give it the best shot,and i'm not trying to brag about myself.Well,I guess you must have had enough of my personal ramblings.I'll give my next post soon(dunno when),because its my boards.Well,have a good day,reader,and thanks again for reading my sorry ass blog!!!!
Yours truly,
Achyuth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Achyuth Sankar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.